Friday, April 3, 2009

ELF haul.

So lazy me didnt bother doing this earlier, but I guess that's alright since I just made it one big haul. This includes the last 3 ELF orders I made. I also made a video on this =).



  • Studio Blush & Bronzer Compact
  • Studio Translucent Matte Powder & brush
  • Blending Sponges
  • Mineral Shimmer Mineral Glow
  • Mineral lipstick in Bare Brown
  • Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush
  • Studio Complexion Brush
  • Studio Powder Brush {x2}
  • Studio Small Precision Brush
  • Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Pearl/Glow
  • Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Green/Moss
  • Studio Eyeliner & Shadow stick in Black/Smoke
  • Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
  • Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara in Crystal
  • Tone Correcting Concealer in Light

Whew, that was a lot to write down! So far I've used the Wet Gloss Lash since I cant really wear mascara cause of my glasses. I mean, I can but its just annoying when I do and I need something to prevent my eyelashes into falling into my eyes (which they always do). I've also used the Tone Correcting Concealer. I tried using the one from EDM and it wasnt giving me the coverage I wanted, this one however did. I tried the Eyeliner & Shade Stick in Black/Smoke but just the eyeliner part. It was really creamy but smudged a bit. I'll do a better review on it once I've used it a bit more.

Oh lame!! I forgot to include The Pineapple Mango Hand Cream. Ohh. Oh well.

No comments: