Friday, April 3, 2009

Benefit haul.

So after my shitty experience with Benefit and their Lemon-Aid I was somehow talked into giving it another shot. Sooo, I stopped by the Benefit counter at Macy's and browsed around. As I asked for my products, the MA decided to try some things out on me. Now naturally, I dont like doing this. I dont like putting tester items on my face. But I didnt know how to say no without sounding like a jerk, so I agree'd. So put on the fake it foundation, blush, lip liner and lipstick (ughhhhh!!!) on me. She attempted to put on mascara but that's where I drew the line. I dont put on mascara (at least no ones that arent clear) and I dont care to make my eyelashes look longer of fuller. Its not like you'd notice them anyway thanks to my glasses, so why waste time.





So what did I get?!



  • Some Kind-A Gorgeous in Deep.
  • Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Skinny Jeans.
  • Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Tattle Tale.
  • Do It Daily {sample}



I havent tried the "creaseless" shadow/liner yet. But I did try the Some Kinda-A Gorgeous and I love it. It's an amazing product. I didnt think I would like it, but I do! It doesnt even feel like there's anything on your face. Which is the BEST part. I wanna go back for the Lust Duster and some more shadow/liner's but I think I'll wait on it til I actually use these. No point in buying a bunch if I'll end up hating them!

1 comment:

Mona said...

yay for the creaseless shadow creams! i'm in love with them