Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Cherry Culture haul!!

You would think after all these CC haul's I'd have enough points of a gift card, but nooo! LAME!



  • NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in Sparkling Silk
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in yellow
  • NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Pearl
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Athena
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Galaxy
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Decandent
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Helio
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Hot Fudge
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Harmonica
  • NYX Single Eye Shadow in Champagne
  • NYX Single Eye Shadow in Black Sparkle
  • NYX Single Eye Shadow in My Favorite Color

It kinda seems like the singles are more pigment than the trios... though I havent really put it to the test yet, but I so will lol. And "My Favorite Color" I think is my new favorite color lol!

No comments: