Thursday, March 19, 2009

MAC Hello Kitty haul.


Yes, yes. I'm finally updating on my MAC Hello Kitty haul. I know, its been over with it.

  • Tinted lip conditioner in Pink Fish {x2}
  • Eyeshadow quad in Too Dolly
  • Brush set
  • Small make up bag
  • Blush in Fun & Games
  • Tote bag {not pictured}


And just to save room I added my extremely small MAC Kitty Kouture purchase.

  • Dazzleglass in Kitty Kouture

I semi regret buying Fun & Games because it doesnt show up on my skin tone too well. I went back to get Tippy but at that point, everyone was sold out of it, its even sold out on both the MAC website & the Macy's website. So, I'm stuck. I didnt want to just return it without getting Tippy because you have to admit, the packaging is extremely cute.

As everyone else, I'm in love with the lip conditioner. It smells yummy, tastes yummy and it works really well!

The brush set is okay. I've been eyeing the 187 for what feels like forever but it cost too much. The only thing I dont like about this brush set is that it sheds like nuts! It also bleeds, but I dont know it that's normal with MAC brushes since I dont own any full size MAC brushes.

No comments: