Thursday, March 19, 2009

Etsy: Cozy Moments haul.


These were purchased here.


  • Flirty Pink Shea Butter Lip Shimmer in Pink Lemonade
  • Beautiful Body Butter in Strawberry Marshmallow
  • Lip Scrub in Brown Sugar
  • Facial Soap in Grapefruit Papaya {sample}
  • Beautiful Body Butter in Vanilla Bean Noel {sample}

All of these products are amazing. They all smell amazing! I have no idea why, but the samples really made my day! It was sweet of them to include those.

The Lip Shimmer tastes exactly like Pink Lemonade, that surprised me the most since most of the lip products I buy from Etsy dont usually taste like what they're suppose to taste like.

The Body Butter smelled delicious. It was moisturizing and it dried quickly. I personally liked it, my boyfriend didnt lol.

No comments: