Sunday, January 4, 2009

Small Cherry Culture Haul

  • NYX round lipstick in Helio
  • NYX round lipstick in Rapture
  • NYX round lipstick in Iced Honey
  • NYX round lipstick in Rea
  • NYX eyeshadow in Velvet Blue/Ocean Frost/Space
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in French Fries
  • NYX single Eyeshadow in October Sky (I think, I dont have the invoice with me)
  • NYX single Eyeshadow in Burgundy Pearl

I am in love with Burgundy Pearl! It's such a nice color! OMG. Haha. Most of the single eyeshadows I get are things that Tanya recommends!



I also got these. I've really been into falsies even though I havent tried them out yet. They're just so cute! Its just really hard, cause I wear glasses. Its even hard to freakin wear mascara! =(

2 comments:

Anastacia said...

fake lashes just AMAZING !!!

Queencess said...

I've never tried them before, I'm afraid I wont be able to get them off lol!